Yes, that was me this morning... at work, mind you. How embarrassing. It's crazy how fast the tears come-- they seem to come out of no where! For example, I emailed my friend Julie (after I had calmed down) to tell her about my tough morning, and she emailed me back "Oh honey! I'm so sorry!!" Who would have thought her response would make me start all over again!? I definitely didn't expect this. I knew it would be tough, but I feel so hormonal and I've been absolutely fine for the last 4 weeks (no hormonal outbursts).
Anyway, I just have to hang on a few more months. I hope to go part time in June once we have a chance to recover from me not getting a paycheck for 6 weeks and when Dan gets his annual raise. There are definitely some kinks to work out, but I have faith things will work out. In the mean time, I need to stock up on some kleenex!
By the way, for those of you with kids: When did you move the baby into his or her own room? I think now is the time I should be doing it, but I just can't imagine her being all the way across the house!! I'm away from her all day and now I'm supposed to be away from her at night too? This Mommy stuff is hard work!
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


2 comments:
Aww, bless your heart! I bet that is hard. I'll be praying for you.
We moved Aubrey to her room at around 3 months. I NEVER meant to keep her in our room that long, but like you, I couldn't imagine her across the house all by her little self. When we finally did move her, of course she was fine and we all slept better. I think I'll move this next baby earlier. But then he/she will be ALL the way upstairs... haha.
So sorry for your rough day. Instead of coming down there and keeping Caroline some, would you rather I go fill in for you at work? :) Hang in there. I know it's tough. Let me know if you need me, and I'll be on my way.
As for the room decision, that varies from family to family. I agree that everyone typically sleeps better, though.
Post a Comment