Monday, January 18, 2010

Caroline's newborn pictures!

My SIL Amy came to Hattiesburg today to shoot Caroline's newborn pictures and they turned out SO good! I'm extremely thankful to have her in my life for many reasons (not just because she gives me all her baby things and takes amazing pictures!!)

I'm saving two of my favorites for her birth announcement, but here are the rest of my favs!














If you're looking for someone to take some amazing pictures for you, check out her website: www.amyhenryphoto.com!

6 comments:

Sweet T said...

Great pictures!

Kristine said...

I don't know about you, but this screams new header :) Love your SIL's work! If you want me to design something new, just send along the pictures you want. If not, no worries! :)

Jennifer said...

Testing out my comments!

Jennifer said...

testing again!

Katie said...

She's so adorable! Those pictures are too sweet....Congrats again. Can't wait to hear the full story!

Wilson said...

She did a great job and had an adorable subject to work with!