Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hmm... boy or girl???!

I finally got the sonogram VHS converted to DVD and then had to get it converted into a file that the computer would let me use.

I like this video because it shows a good between-the-legs shot. I think in this clip it kinda looks like a girl.... you can see feet around 15 seconds and then the legs and in between at 16-18 seconds.
Around 24 seconds is a face-on shot and you can see a little arm up to the right... like a little monkey! :)


This video shows a little bit of the baby's movement.


So what's your opinion?

Boy??


Or girl??



I know I'm trying to look too hard too early, but I just can't wait to find out!! 5 more weeks and I should know for sure!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am so in love with this baby! I loved seeing the heartbeat. So sweet. Unless the baby is rotated to the front a little too much, that last shot looks pretty...girly! Either way, we're ecstatic!

Kate's going to be on Cloud 9 when she meets him/her. She gravitated to the little bitty babies at the pool this morning.

DianneM said...

I don't know. I don't see the typical 3 lines if it is a girl. May just be my poor quality computer though. Yeah!

Carrie said...

Hmmm, I'm not seeing the three lines. Maybe boy?? Although, I could not tell at all that Aubrey was a girl, even when the sonogram lady said it was a "text book shot." Haha. I'm just not good at seeing these things! Are you showing yet? We need belly pics :o)

Wilson said...

I am not sure either...I know it's hard to be patient! Looks like a healthy, beautiful baby to me!

Amy said...

Just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was definitely calling "girl". Can't be sure. David and I looked at the next-to-last pic, and I just can't decide! (David said "boy" after I said, "If that's a leg, and that's a leg...what's that?)

Whichever. We're going to spoil him/her rotten. :) Love you three!